- You Agree to These Terms by Using this Site
- Ownership of Content
You acknowledge that the Site and its content is protected by copyright law. You further acknowledge that Coca-Cola owns the trademarks “Coca-Cola”, “Coke” and all associated Coca-Cola trade names, service marks and logos. All other trademarks used on the site are the property of their respective owners. The Site and all of its contents including, but not limited to, all text and images (“Content”) are owned and copyrighted by The Coca-Cola Bottlers’ Association, its subsidiaries, sponsors, or affiliated companies (collectively, “Affiliated Entities”), or others with all rights reserved unless otherwise noted.
- Your Use of the Site
The Coca-Cola Bottlers’ Association grants you permission to use the Site as follows:
- The Site, its features and its contents are for informative and non-commercial use. You may not use or otherwise exploit the site and/or any Content in connection with any business or commercial undertaking whether or not for profit.
- You must comply with all applicable laws, rules and regulations while using the Site;
- The secure content is designed for internal reference purposes only by The Coca-Cola System (i.e., employees of The Coca-Cola Bottlers’ Association, authorized Company employees, member bottlers, suppliers and/or customers) and subject to copyright and other proprietary rights protection;
- Some portions of this site are restricted and require authorization for access. Unauthorized use of or access to these areas is prohibited. Actual or attempted unauthorized use of or access to such areas may result in criminal and/or civil prosecution. Attempts to access such areas without authorization may be viewed, monitored and recorded and any information obtained may be given to law enforcement organizations in connection with any investigation or prosecution of possible criminal activity on this system. If you are not an authorized user of such areas or do not consent to continued monitoring, you should not attempt to access such areas.
- If you are an authorized user of any restricted area, you are responsible to maintain the security/confidentiality of your password. DO NOT SHARE YOUR PASSWORD WITH ANYONE. State Farm will not ask you for your password. If you know or suspect that your password has been compromised, change your password immediately. If you suspect any unauthorized activity related to your account, you should contact CCBA.
- You may not distribute, modify, download or copy (except for internal reference purposes as set forth above), transmit, display, reuse, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, sell or otherwise use Content without written permission from The Coca-Cola Bottlers’ Association;
- You are prohibited from using the Site to post or transmit any infringing, threatening, false, misleading, abusive, harassing, libelous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic, or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law. The Coca-Cola Bottlers’ Association will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or any court order requesting or directing The Coca-Cola Bottlers’ Association to disclose the identity of anyone posting or transmitting any such information or materials;
- You are prohibited from using the Site to impersonate any person or entity, including any Site moderator or any representative of The Coca-Cola Bottlers’ Association, The Coca-Cola System or its Affiliated Entities, or falsely stating or otherwise misrepresenting your affiliation with any person or entity in connection with the Site; or stating or implying that we endorse any statement you make;
- You are prohibited from using the Site to post or transmit any virus, worm, Trojan Horse, Easter egg, time bomb, spyware or other computer code, file or program that is harmful, invasive, may, or is intended to damage or hijack the operation of, or to monitor the use of, any hardware, software or equipment;
- You are prohibited from using the Site to violate the legal rights of others or harvest or collect personally identifiable information about users of the Site;
- You are prohibited from using the Site to advertise or perform any commercial solicitation; and
- You are prohibited from modifying, adapting, translation, reverse engineering, decompiling or disassembling any portion of the Site.
- Content You Share with Us
Each user who desires to submit materials for posting or upload to the Site (“User Content”) on the Site must consult with such user’s own local legal counsel beforehand. Be aware that by submitting any materials to the Site manager for posting or upload, you thereby acknowledge that you have consulted with local legal counsel and confirmed that such posting or upload is legally permissible and conforms to all applicable policies of The Coca-Cola Bottlers’ Association,
By uploading, posting or otherwise transmitting through or to the Site any User Content, you must be aware that you assign to The Coca-Cola Bottlers’ Association, a non-exclusive, world-wide, royalty free, perpetual, non-revocable license to use, modify, re-format, distribute,and/or grant for use such User Content within The Coca-Cola System, and that you will be held responsible for such assignment and grant.
The following information may be regarded as competitively sensitive information in certain jurisdictions and shall not be submitted for posting on the Site nor through any other vehicle:
- quantities of products produced and sold;
- prices and terms of discount;
- customer classification;
- credit terms;
- general terms of sale, delivery and payment;
- costs of goods;
- operating expenses;
- parallel imports and exports.
If you have any questions regarding the posting of information, please contact us via e-mail at email@example.com.
Please consult your local legal counsel if you would like to submit for posting or upload any of the information above described.
- Please DO NOT place on the Site confidential commercial information.
- Please DO NOT place on the Site any content that may infringe the proprietary rights (including without limitation, information subject to copyright or other intellectual property rights protection, commercial secrets, rights of publicity and privacy, and the like) of any third party.
- Please note that other Site visitors may post messages or make statements that are inaccurate, misleading, deceptive, or offensive. The Coca-Cola Bottlers’ Association, The Coca-Cola System and its Affiliated Entities neither endorse nor are responsible for any opinion, advice, information or statements made in any User Content or by third parties. Without limitation, The Coca-Cola Bottlers’ Association, The Coca-Cola System and its Affiliated Entities are not responsible for any information or materials made available through the Site (including without limitation errors or omissions in postings or links or images embedded in messages or profiles) or results obtained by using any such information or materials. Under no circumstances will The Coca-Cola Bottlers’ Association, The Coca-Cola System, its Affiliated Entities, or their respective employees, officers, directors, shareholders, agents, representatives or affiliates, be liable for any loss or damage caused by your reliance on such information or materials. The opinions expressed in the User Content reflect solely the opinions of the individuals who prepared the User Content, and may not reflect the opinions of The Coca-Cola Bottlers’ Association, The Coca-Cola System or any of its Affiliated Entities.
- Registration; User Names and Passwords
You may be required to register with The Coca-Cola Bottlers’ Association in order to access certain areas of the Site. With respect to any such registration, we may refuse to grant you, and you may not use, a user name (or email address) that is already being used by someone else; that may be construed as impersonating another person; that belongs to another person; that violates the intellectual property or other rights of any person; that is offensive; or that we reject for any other reason in our sole discretion. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of any password you may use to access the Site, and agree not to transfer your password or user name, or lend or otherwise transfer your use of or access to the Site, to any third party. You are fully responsible for all interaction with the Site that occurs in connection with your password or user name. You agree to immediately notify The Coca-Cola Bottlers’ Association of any unauthorized use of your password or user name or any other breach of security related to your account or the Site, and to ensure that you “log off”/exit from your account with the Site (if applicable) at the end of each session. The Coca-Cola Bottlers’ Association will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with any of the foregoing obligations.
- Disclaimer of Warranties
ALL CONTENT IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE AND IS PROVIDED TO YOU “AS IS” WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NONINFRINGEMENT. THE COCA-COLA Bottlers’ Association DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE SITE OR CONTENT WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, OR THAT ANY DEFECTS IN THE SITE OR CONTENT WILL BE CORRECTED. Please note that some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties and, therefore, some of the foregoing exclusions may not apply to you. Without limiting the foregoing, The Coca-Cola Bottlers’ Association neither warrants nor represents that your use of any Content will not infringe the rights of any third parties nor that the Content will be accurate, complete or up-to-date. Additionally, with reference to any discussions, chats, postings, transmissions, bulletin boards, and the like that may be on the Site, The Coca-Cola Bottlers’ Association assumes no responsibility or liability arising from any infringing, threatening, false, misleading, abusive, harassing, libelous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic, or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law, contained in any such locations on the Site.
- Exclusion of Liability
YOUR USE OF THE SITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. NEITHER THE COCA-COLA Bottlers’ Association, THE COCA-COLA SYSTEM OR ANY OF ITS SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, OFFICERS OR DIRECTORS, OR ANY OF ITS AGENTS OR ANY OTHER PARTY INVOLVED IN CREATING, PRODUCING, OR DELIVERING THE SITE, ARE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR OTHER DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH THE USE OF THIS SITE OR CONTENT WHETHER BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF ANY SUCH DAMAGES. Please note that some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of certain damages and, therefore, some of the foregoing exclusions may not apply to you.
- Links to Third Party Sites
The Site may contain links to sites owned or operated by parties other than The Coca-Cola Bottlers’ Association. Such links are provided for your convenience only. The Coca-Cola Bottlers’ Association does not control, and is not responsible for, the content or privacy policies on, or the security of, such sites. Without limiting the foregoing, The Coca-Cola Bottlers’ Association specifically disclaims any responsibility if such sites:
- infringe any third party’s intellectual property rights;
- are inaccurate, incomplete or misleading;
- are not merchantable or fit for a particular purpose;
- do not provide adequate security;
- contain viruses or other items of a destructive nature; or
- are libelous or defamatory.
Neither does The Coca-Cola Bottlers’ Association endorse the content, or any products or services available, on such sites. If you establish a link to such sites or the Site, you do so at your own risk and without the permission of The Coca-Cola Bottlers’ Association.
- Export Control
Software and other materials from this Site may be subject to United States Export Control. The United States Export Control laws prohibit the export of certain technical data and software to certain territories. No software from this Site may be downloaded or exported into (or to a national or resident of) Cuba, Iraq, Libya, North Korea, Iran, Sudan, Syria, or any other country to which the United States has embargoed goods; or anyone on the United States Treasury Department’s list of Specially Designated Nationals or the U.S. Commerce Department’s Table of Deny Orders.
The Coca-Cola Bottlers’ Association does not authorize the downloading or exportation of any software or technical data from this Site to any jurisdiction prohibited by the United States Export Laws.
- Cautionary Language Regarding Forward-Looking Statements
This Site may contain statements, estimates or projections that constitute “forward-looking statements” as defined under U.S. federal securities laws. Generally, the words “believe,” “expect,” “intend,” “estimate,” “anticipate,” “project,” “will” and similar expressions identify forward-looking statements, which generally are not historical in nature. Forward-looking statements are subject to certain risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results to differ materially from our historical experience of The Coca-Cola Bottlers’ Association and its present expectations or projections. These risks include, but are not limited to, our ability to finance expansion plans, share repurchase programs and general operating activities; changes in the non-alcoholic beverages business environment, including actions of competitors and changes in consumer preferences; regulatory and legal changes; fluctuations in the cost and availability of raw materials; interest rate and currency fluctuations; changes in economic and political conditions; our ability to penetrate developing and emerging markets; the effectiveness of our advertising and marketing programs; litigation uncertainties; adverse weather conditions; and other risks discussed in The Coca-Cola Company’s filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission (the “SEC”), including our Annual Report on Form 10-K, which filings are available from the SEC. You should not place undue reliance on forward-looking statements, which speak only as of the date they are made. The Coca-Cola Bottlers’ Association undertakes no obligation to publicly update or revise any forward-looking statements.
- Revisions to the Terms
- Law and Jurisdiction
- United States Intellectual Property Rights Notification
If you are an owner of intellectual property and you believe that your intellectual property rights under United States law have been violated in any way, please contact The Coca-Cola Bottlers’ Association. Upon receipt of your notice, The Coca-Cola Bottlers’ Association will make reasonable efforts to: i) work with you to complete relevant authorization process; ii) disable access to the allegedly infringing materials; and iii) notify the individual/entity which posted the materials that access has been disabled.
Copyright © 2015 The Coca-Cola Bottlers’ Association. All rights reserved.