The Coca-Cola Bottlers Association understands the unique needs of its bottlers and other beverage distributors, especially in the ever-changing Property area. Working with our Partner markets, CCBA has crafted a shared limit property program that allows for much broader coverage than members will typically find on their own. The shared limit allows for pricing to be consistent and very competitive.
Coverage enhancements include, but are not limited to:
- $100,000,000 Per Occurrence Blanket Limit that covers members
- Extended sub-limits for Earthquake and Flood
- Broad coverage for Named Windstorm is included.
- Boiler & Machinery, Business Interruption and Rental Value are standard coverages.
- Contingent Business Interruption is available for both named and unnamed suppliers and customers.
- Ordinary Payroll is covered for 90 days.
- Coverage is provided for Vending Machines, Coolers, Fountain Equipment, and Advertising Media.
Services are available to all Beverage (alcoholic or nonalcoholic) distributors as well as our Members and can be purchased individually. Get more information.